- Restoran 168 – This spot was dope! Last restaurant I was able to frequent but it was delicious. Go here, get anything and be happy
- Batu Caves – Another amazing experience and available right off of the subway. Did the dark cave tour also and that was pretty legit especially for the prices. Would come back here in a heartbeat
- Islamic Arts Museum – definitely a cool thing to see. Located in a random area, I definitely was yelled at multiple times for accidentally having shoes on. Make sure you know the rules when you over to these areas.
- City Centre – I think I expected more from here but seeing the Petronas Towers is a must.
- Taps beer bar – The only place where I could find even a scent of a craft beer. I did actually really enjoy this place though.