- The Sundays Grocery – Same owners as Yardbird but still worth going to!
- Yardbird – One of the best restaurants I’ve been to. Corn tempura, chicken meatballs, everything was great
- Causway Bay ‘Times Square’ – I didn’t feel it was necessary to go here being that I live in New York but there was some great shops around.
- Victoria Peak – It was a very touristy thing to do. Went on a wild adventure just to get up there because the rail had a 3 hour + wait. Would be insane to wait in that line, seemed like a pain in the ass.
- Tian Tian Big Buddha Statue – It’s a cool place for sure, the 10,000 buddhas thing was pretty amazing and the ride there in the glass cart was pretty cool as well.
- Ho Choi dim sum – google translate in full effect. Did enjoy it but wasn’t overall super memorable.
- Ho Lee Fook – Steak was pretty amazing
- Eggs & Chicken Noodle Spot – legit
- Noodle place next door was legit too
- Mongkok – An area in HK that was chill
- Tim Ho Wan – Very touristy thing to do, got in line early and was first in. Pineapple buns and all were very good. Though this is now available all over the damn place, even in NY
- Tsim Sha Tsui – Don’t even remember what this was
- Temple Street Night Market – Not bad, didn’t really compare to the nightmarkets I’ve been in other places but it was still a cool experience.
Things to do: Take the Star Ferry to Kowloon to see the Light show