I wasn’t overly impressed with the city, though of course there were some cool aspects
- Bukchon Hanok Village – Old school village was definitely worth seeing. Amazingly old looking buildings, delicious super cheap meat on a stick/cup.
- Mount Namsam – A pretty cool place. Lots of love locks everywhere and people taking pictures. Was a bit chilly when I went but still saw some cool stuff. I really enjoyed the cable car back down the most though.
- Common Ground – shopping for everybody in old shipping containers. Bought one of my favorite hoodies here. Would have liked to buy more but things in SK are pretty pricey!
- Makgoelli place was LEGIT, would definitely go back
- All the food here was good also